Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Classical Music





Let's start by saying that classical music, is one of the most recognized types of music all over the world. Though most teens may think it is boring, it is proven that classical music helps children concentrate while doing homework. This is because they are not concentrated on the lyrics of the song, but rather on their homework because the song contains no lyrics. When you think of classical music, what comes to mind? Some things that may come to mind include instruments, famous composers, or some of your favorite songs. A famous classical music composer is Beethoven. Beethoven was deaf, but his love for music did not stop there. He composed many famous pieces, and had a passion for it. Classical music is also used in plays. One you may be familiar with is the Blue Danube Waltz. This piece is used frequently in musicals, as well as the famous ballet The Nutcracker. Though most teens think classical music is boring and pointless, it speaks more than just rhythm.  

2 comments:

  1. I hope I'm not the only one, but I actually LOVE classical music, I know some people do think it's boring, but my reason for liking it so much is that if you use your imagination with the music. You take this crazy, fun adventure. Whether it's soft or outrageous, classical music can take you anywhere! I'm so happy you blogged about this genre! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beethoven was deaf?! How did he create his music? WOW! Selena your not alone...I kind of liked classical music when I was in the fourth grade.

    ReplyDelete